Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can Your Digicam Do This?

Often do we use small and handy digital cameras for point and shoot purposes only. It is very useful especially when traveling to new places, capturing some precious moments, and whatever crazy stuff you can think of. Speaking of which, I for one am an owner of a Sony Cybershot Digital Camera, which was given to me by Sony from a competition I joined under their company.

You bet it has been very useful to me personally and it has also given my self-portrait itch an upgrade. LOL

I was able to accidentally fool people that some of my self-portraits were taken by a DSLR camera. NOPE NOPE :) It's all in the power of natural light, self-timer function, and a good positioning of your camera... not to mention a good strike of a pose *wink*wink*

As for post processing the image, you can use Adobe Photoshop or whatever suits you best. I personally use Photobucket's online photo editor... hehe.

No comments: