Saturday, March 7, 2009

In Your Frames: Giving Windows a Break

Before this day started, I only had two things on my mind; to get a new haircut and to go to my dermatologist. I did accomplish one of these things and that was the latter. I was planning to go bald or perhaps "David Beckham for Motorola" type of bald. The decision making was really hard as it would be my first time to have this type of "male hormone equipped" haircut. What to do, what to do...

I remember telling myself that if I can't decide firmly on anything, it's not yet the right time. So after a few strolls around the mall, everything came to hault. I need a new contact lens solution for my long overdue disposable contacts. Instead of spending only a few for a single bottle, I gave my eyes a break and also did my eyebags a favor; yep, I bought new frames a.k.a glasses. Good thing this optical shop that I passed by had a sale and I was able to spot a nice pair. Frames and lens all in. What a relief. I could just imagine my eyes on vacation.

Since I really need contact lenses more than glasses due to the industry that I'm trying to penetrate, I chose the frame similar to that of an eye wear ad *chuckles*
Hence, the concluding remark of my first blog:

No comments: