Friday, March 13, 2009

Chic and Deadly

However mysterious a crime is, the word "fashion" will always fit in perfectly. The masterpieces of photographer Melanie Pullen portray the beauty of the photos, the "grab me by the neck to look" feel, and the preservation of high fashion despite of an untimely death.

"I waited for my friend's call but the phone never rang...

...the other said she's on her way but she never came...

...I didn't bother calling an old room mate since she's about to leave town...
...and my best friend was nowhere to be found...
...I was just left there hanging..."
These photos can give out the statement, "I will not be caught dead wearing......."
To view more of Melanie Pullen's high fashion crime scene works, visit this link: http://www.highfashioncrimescenes.com

No comments: