Monday, March 9, 2009

Damn Flippers That'll Make You Gorgeous

Nope, they don't make me sick and I'm pretty sure that dreaming of wearing them will never ever cross my mind... unless a big sum of cash is at stake *winks*

I was just browsing through some online blogs and posts about fashion and voila! A feature on the beautiful Oscar stars whom everyone loves crossed my fast finger scrolling agenda. Yep, them girls sure are pretty but hit the breaks with this fashion trend: A flipper-like gown's end. Hmmm... I don't think I described that right but I think you get the idea.

Here in the Philippines, the cut is called "Serena" or mermaid due to the silhouette of the dress itself. It is fish-like slash flipper-like in figure and it does somewhat bring a little something extra to an already beautiful curve.

Nothing against this, I was just amazed.

Spotted wearing such structure is Diva Female Version of a Hustler, Beyonce Knowles


...and they (Beyonce) sure are in it together with Vanessa Hudgens flip flapping their beauty at the red carpet.

No comments: