Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Three Words for DIOR: "To Die For"

Have you checked out the latest advertisement of Dior Homme for 2009? I would like to consider myself lucky to have passed by this one on the net as I was surfing here in the office. Though I'm not really paid to surf all day, let's just say I had a blessed day to have my eyes laid on this ad wonder:

It is very simple, clean, and striking at the same time. I am in complete envy right now, wishing I was in that guy's place. However, that can be arranged *wink*

I know some of you have your eyes peeled on those delicious skinny pants but I have mine lower... yes, that would be on the shoes. I also tried surfing the net for those kind of pairs and again, luckily, I was able to spot one. Call me selfish but the photo below is just another version of this hi-cut sneaker boots from Dior. Believe me, it's a classic:

Based on my research, a pair of these feet beauties costs around $70 up and expect it to go $100 or more if you want to have it delivered to your doorstep. It's a Dior vintage and if you're passionate enough for fashion, money will never be an issue... the purchase will be worth it ;)

No comments: